Questions and Doubts freguentes
1 - What number should I send the SMS?
R: SMS should be sent to the keyword set for such action to the phone number that has installed anti-theft Droid.
2 - Not returning the location?
● Make sure the phone that has the antitheft Droid has credits to return the SMS;
● Make sure your Android has support to activate the GPS remotely.
To check the About menu of the app and see if it contained some information relating lack of this feature.
In this case your Android does not support the activation of the GPS remotely to get the location is necessary to leave the GPS turned on, or the location returned upon request only becomes active when the GPS.
To leave the GPS turned on must go on Android Settings> Local and safety and leave the option selected Using GPS satellites (for precise location), and if desired Using wireless networks (to a location approximate);
● Check in contact settings the antitheft is scheduled to return information to the option number that sent the SMS, and was told the phone number to return the Chip Exchange information and location;
● Wait for some time, there has time to capture a GPS signal.
● Make sure the GPS is being activated when the SMS is sent
● Make sure you have some application installed that is related to some function of SMS
3 - The location of the antitheft is returning with little precision or a wrong location, what's the problem ?
R: In this case, your Android device is configured to return the location from NETWORK (low precision), to resolve between the settings in Android Location, Security and uncheck the Get location based on the network.
4 - The antitheft function without credit?
R: Not necessarily, more.. Yes, it works as long as it is informed in settings antitheft Droid number to be charged (where the number operator support sending SMS to charge).
5 - The antitheft works even without the battery disconnected or?
R: Not necessarily. However at the moment when the power is off or not the battery and an SMS is sent requesting location on the same time without re-connected, the antitheft returns the location;
6 - The Icon / Application antitheft is not being hidden?
R: Probably the antitheft Droid is located on the Android desktop, in this case it will not only concealed blocked its implementation, to be concealed remove the shortcut from the desktop, and ultimately restart the Android;
7 - The antitheft alarm is disabled when the device is turned off, this is right?
R: Yes, because we assume the following situation, if the alarm turns to play again after the unit on the alleged thief would not turn off the device and reconnect again, in this case preventing its location, another situation would be if it forgets if the password;
8 - None of the antitheft function is working, what's the problem?
● Check if this is sent to the correct keyword;
● Verify this by sending SMS with the word for the device that has installed anti-theft;
● Put simple words, without an accent, or space, it may be that your carrier or device does not support special characters;
● Make sure you have some SMS application that may be interfering with the operation of the antitheft Droid;